Fixing a messy hair

A few months ago we bought an Scaris Clawdeen Wolf doll and as soon as we deboxed her, we realized that her hair was a mess. She was supposed to have wavy hair, but it just looked tangled and messy. It was so messy that combing it was a nightmare.Here's a photo of how it looked.
fixing doll messy hair


I didn't know how to fix it, so I asked to the wise doll lovers from Doll Observers, and yes, someone had the answer for me. Thanks to Annette, who gave me the tips (and whose Flickr you should visit), I managed to make Clawdeen's hair look much smoother.

The solution to this problem is pretty simple: You just have to comb your doll's hair, pour a little bit of boiling water over her hair and comb it again. Repeat this steps as many times as you need. Easy huh?
Waiting for her hair to dry
 The more you comb your doll's hair, the straighter it will look, but if you want her hair to look curly, you can pour boiling water , put her some hair rollers and wait until her hair dryies. As I didn't Clawdeen's hair to look super- straight, I just repeated the process a few times. Here's a photo of she looks now. I think it's much better now.


Scaris Clawdeen
I hope that this post would help people who have the same problem and don't know how to fix it.

I'll try to make a new post soon, but my printer is not working properly and I don't know when I'll have it fixed

Dolly cheers

Comments

  1. great post, thanks for sharing, this really helps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger! I hope I can start posting my new printables soon. I've got a new job and I've been very busy during the last month. Besides, my printer is not working properly so maybe I'll need to get a new one.
      I'm also looking fowarad to see what happens in that dance that's gonna take place in Skull Academy.
      Dolly cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

The return of Monster High

Doll Review: Barbie BMR 1959 Curvy