I just wanted to drop by and write my last post of 2018. This year I’ve been a terrible blogger, as I’ve barely written anything. I haven’t felt like writing, but now I can’t wait to be back. I’d love to be able to write at least one post per month in 2019, but as usual, I’ll get busy with college and probably I won’t be able to do so. I’m thinking of writing some posts during my college holidays and leave them scheduled during the school year.
Also, I’m not as excited about new doll releases as I used to be, so I thought that next year I will focus more on my current doll collection and start crafting some things for my dolls. I’d love to do a small diorama for doll photography. I’d also love to start sewing; my dolls really need new outfits!
I’m also curious to know which kind of posts you would be interested in. Here’s a list of things I’d love to write about:
- Get to know me posts, in which I talk about my life as a college student and other stuff.
- Doll reviews
- Doll photography posts, maybe linked to a theme. I could include “behind the scenes” shots, so you can get ideas for your doll photos. I’m not really an expert, but I could learn from the feedback you give me.
- Doll opinionated posts
- Doll related product concepts. This would be similar to my “Things I’d love to see from Mattel in 2019”, but more specific.
- Doll crafts
- Craft supplies reviews.
- Doll “biography” posts. This would be like a short fictional biography for one or two of my dolls.
- Blogging related posts. Black Kitty was curious to learn how monetization works, so I could write a short post about that.
This is more or less what I’ve been thinking of. Let me know your favourite ones in the comments down below, or feel free to leave any other ideas or suggestions.
I wish you all have a wonderful New Year’s Eve, and I hope 2019 brings you lots of happiness and wonderful things.