Ghouls in Scaris

Hi ghouls!

Sorry for our absence, but we haven't been able to blog to you lately, but we've been working on some stuff. I've been designing some notebooks for our dolls, so they can take notes in class and get better grades, but as usually, I got obsessed and did lots of them, even for dolls that I don't even have. I hope that we can print them sometime during this week.

We've been also on a some kind of 4 in 1 diorama. We want to make some kind of room scenario using a box and some different scenarios on the outside. We've been searching for an stone brick scrapbook paper or adhesive paper, but we haven't find anything, so we'll have to think of an alternative. At the moment, we have one scenario: Scaris. We took some photos of our ghouls in there

Scaris Clawdeen Wolf
Wow! What a big city!
Smile to the camera my dear ghoulfriend

 While in Scaris, Ghoulia went for some shopping

Ghoulia fashion pack Scaris

Oh, Ghoulia! You look fabulous!
This photos reminded me that I also want to make some shopping bags for the dolls, but I have lot of things to do and very little time. I hope I can make a new post soon with more interesting content.

See you

Comments

  1. Very cool! I love the pictures. I'm actually working on shopping bags today for a scene on the Skull Academy show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them, that background is much better that the lilac wall we used on our previous photos. I'm seeking for more backgrounds, to change them from time to time.
      Let me know when next Skull academy episode is ready :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

The return of Monster High

Doll review: Barbie Looks model 2 (curvy)