Happy Holidays!

Hi guys! Just a quick post to wish you all a very happy Holiday season and a happy 2020. Life has been crazy and college has been a roller coaster. I can't wait for this semester to be over, as I'm quite stressed out and I'm not really enjoying the classes I'm taking this semester. Luckily, it will be over in January.




Also, as you may know, we were about to move home. But, since life has been so crazy, Mr. Monster and I have decided that we'll be moving between mid January and mid February, after the Holidays and my finals from college. We were really looking forward to celebrate Christmas in our new house, but the restoration took much longer than expected and time was too tight to organize the move right before the Holidays. Anyway, there'll be another Christmas next year. 



The house renovation... it has been a nightmare. I guess some of you might be wondering why is taking me so long. Well, we originaly planned on just fixing some things like a couple of windows and the entrance door, but we ended up tearing down the whole house and re-building it (just the inside because it's a flat).  Luckily, anything went really wrong, but it started much later than we originally expected and had some setbacks because of delivery times. If you've ever been to Spain, you probably know that nothing works in this country during August. And having to make so many decisions and meeting with the plumber, and the carpenter, etc. can be very stressful. 


I still have to go back to college next semester. I have to do a short  intership that gives credits, plus one more class and the final project. Since that think I will give me more spare time, I've been considering searching for a part time job, while I wait to graduate. 


Since we'll be moving after my exams, I don't know if I'll be able to post anything doll related during the January-February mini break, as my dolls will probably be in a box. Hopefully, if we move mid-late January, I may be able to work in a post in February. We'll see what happens. 



I really hope you're all doing well. Let me know what have you been up to in the comment section, I always love hearing from you.  I'm really looking forward to be back and show you my doll room. 

Take care. 

Monster Crafts

Comments

  1. Hi YéYé! Yes, work and stuff that keep you busy seem to come in sets of 3 (just like bad things). Things are a bit quieter now, but it won't be over until we finally move. Thank you so much for your comment and your wishes.
    Hope you have an amazing Holiday time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MC!
    Hopefully the new year will be the beginning of wonderful things for you and you can put all the stress of 2019 behind you. Don't worry if the dolls are still packed away, you can still do an update post to let us know about settling into your new home or just take a few local photos, I know I love hearing about other stuff from my dolly blogging friends, so I'm sure others do too. :)

    Things have been hectic here, as always at Christmas time, but all our presents are wrapped and under the tree and I'm looking forward to having a relaxing Christmas day, no cooking or dishes to wash this year, we're dining out.

    Good luck with your finals, I hope all your dreams come true, and have a wonderful Christmas break!
    Big hugs,'
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu!
      Thank you, I also hope I can leave the stress behind. I've been thinking that doing a "2019 recap" type of post could be interesting. I've thought about doing non-doll posts in the pasts, but I thought people wouldn't be very interested, so I'm glad to know you would be.

      Hope you have an amazing time during the Christmas dinner and have lots of yummy food. I'm not cleaning after either, since we go to my parent's or in-laws houses. I haven't wrapped any gifts yet because I'm a human disaster LOL.

      Thanks for the good wishes, hope you have a great time too. Big hugs for you too.

      Delete
  3. Happy Holidays and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ebony Nicole. You're welcome. Happy Holidays to you too.

      Delete
  4. First of all I wish you Happy Holidays! Hope you get the chance to 'stop and smell the roses', as they say. I remember how stressful it was during the studies, classes, exams and normal life. And then to put a move on top of that! Phuih!
    I hope that the renovation and move goes as smooth as it can, from here on forward. I do not like the fuss there is around packing things and moving, but the feeling when all is done is so rewarding!
    Here things are so calm as it can be, preparing for the holidays. Then I will start to do physiotherapy for my arm. at the same time as I am scared, I look forward to it.
    Good luck with the finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niina! It's stressful, but luckily it will be over in less than a month. I'm trying my best to focus on school during a few hours and then enjoy some Holiday fun stuff.
      The whole moving process...that's going to be an experience. I've never moved with furniture and so much stuff before, all my previous moves just included clothes and a few books, so this will be kind of my first time.
      Hope everything goes fine with your arm recovery. Physiotherapy can be scary, but you'll eventualy feel better. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year to you, it sounds like you have an awful lot on your plate, but hope 2020 is a great year for you.
    besitos
    Sharon in Malaga xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Yes, I'm as busy as I can be, but it's for a good reason (or reasons). I'm trying to find time here and there to write a quick post for my blog, but I haven't managed to do so yet.
      Thanks for stopping by, kisses to you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

The return of Monster High

Unboxing Barbie Fashionistas and some photo experiments