Hello everyone! After the head-swapping fever, I didn't know what to do next, so Mr. Monster suggested me to do another Monster High review. Lately, the ghouls and mansters from Monster High haven't been featured in this blog as much as other dolls, so I thought it was fair. Today it's time to review Posea Reef , from the Great Scarrier Reef line. I know that this doll is not exactly a new release, and it has been reviewed by many people before (and probably much better), but the reason why I do reviews is because if I didn't do it, I would be like: "Oh, a new doll! -opens box- Nice doll! - takes a couple of quick pictures and puts the doll on a shelf." Posea Reef is the daughter of Poseidon and lives in the Great Scarrier Reef, where she takes her of the sea creatures. In the Great Scarrier Reef movie, Posea brings the ghouls to the reef, so Lagoona can face her "deepest fear".
Congratulations on your blog. I love the name!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for your lovely comment. You're my very first follower
ReplyDelete