Life update

Hi everyone!
As you may have noticed, I’ve been missing for a couple of months. I guess it’s no surprise, as I tend to dissapear for a while  during the school year. However, I really hoped this time would be different and I would find more time to write something on the blog, but it turns out that this semester has been CRAZY. I’ve been working non stop and I’ve barely have had time for anything. Self care? We don’t know her! You should see how bad my hair looks… Also, my house is super messy, I’ve been unable to organize my time properly in order to keep it tidy. Mr. Monster does a lot, of course, but he works full time and doesn’t have much spare time.

Signature Operetta Monster Crafts


I must say that I haven't really enjoyed this semester. Some of the subjects I was doing were a bit complicated and I felt like the textbooks weren't really helping me out with the papers I had to do. And to make things a little bit more complicated I had to do a project with a group (2 more people) and they basically "ghosted" me for weeks. I had to contact my teachers, who suggested I did a solo project. When I had it finished, my group magically appeared and started working on the project. It was the day before the due date. Let's just say it was a stressfull week.

Also, the other thing that has kept us super busy is that we will be moving home later this year. Nothing big, we will still be living in the same town, not very far from where we currently live. However, there are some things that need to be fixed before we can actually move in and the very little spare time that I’ve had has been dedicated to figure out those things. We hope to be moving there right before Christmas, but we’ll see.


I hope I can come back to Dollywood soon. My final exams are on 15th June, and I can’t wait to be free for a few months. And hopefully, next year it will be my last year at college, and I will be able to focus on “just” working. I’ve applied for an internship program next year, we’ll see how that goes.


I hope you’re all doing well and I will “see” you soon.


Take care.


M.C.


Comments

  1. Well, I hope that you enjoy your summer, and that your move goes well! Drop in during the summer if you get time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! I definitely will try to be more active on this blog during summer. I have couple of post ideas in mind, I just hope I will find the time.

      Delete
  2. Do take care of you and your future Love. it is way more important than any doll time, and dolls are, and still will be, there near you when you will have more time. All my positive thoughts toward you for mid June. keep us informed of the result. hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Dominique! I will try to do my best in my exams. I haven't worked during the whole year to ruin it the last minute. I'll definitely keep you posted about how everything goes.

      Delete
  3. I hope you nailed it at your exams last 15th dear... Yay for summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shasha! I think it went pretty well, we'll see the results on early July.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

The return of Monster High

Doll review: Barbie Looks model 2 (curvy)