It's been a long time...

... since I last posted on this blog. My apologies, but I have started a new job which leaves me with very little  spare time. Furthermore, I've been busy with my University appliance stuff  (you know, paper work stinks).
I've been waiting all week till sunday come to finish my Coffin Bean printables and my brand new take away themed printables, and when I was about to print them, I've found that the printer doesn't work (grrrrrr.....)
Anyway, I was so impatient to take photos of my dolls, that I just take those trials I made on average paper and took some photos. Here's a photo of Robecca.
I need to improve my photoshoots quality, it's already in my "to-do- things" list, with a bunch of stuff that I'd love to do but I just don't have the time.

I hope I can blog to you soon. Dolly cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

Doll review: Barbie Looks model 12 (curvy)

How to make a doll TV that "works"