Take away printables

Hi!
It's been couple of weeks since I last posted. Today I've got good and bad news. The good news are that I've done this Monster High themed take away boxes and that today I've found the time to print them , and take some photos of them. (Truth is that I had the design ready a couple of months ago, but I didn't want to show them till I hadn't the Coffin Bean collection ready, however, today I just felt like doing this instead of the Coffin Bean stuff). I made them using a template I found at printminis.com and then I draw the design myself using Adobe Illustrator. Well, here's a photo of Clawdeen showing one of them
I made two designs: one in golden yellow (like the one in the photo below) and anoher one in something that was supposed to be royal red but (and here come the bad news) I may not have the best quality printer and it looks like almost brown. You can judge from yourselves.

I'm seriously considering buying a better quality printer, but in the meantime, I'll give the red box a new color, so I can get a better result. Tell me what you think so far.

See you on my next post

Comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

Doll review: Barbie Looks model 12 (curvy)

How to make a doll TV that "works"