And January is here

Hello everyone!

After a long non-bloging period, I'm back for a few weeks. I told you on my last post that I would try to blog once a month, but this semester has been beyond horrible for me, so it's been imposible. And there were so many things I wanted to write about! Luckily, during a few weeks I will have time to do (almost) all the things that I want. But now let me tell you what I've been up to during this months.

My doll collection has expanded a little bit since my last post. I have been quite busy to go on massive doll hunting, but I've managed to get a couple of  DC SuperheroGirls at fair prices. 

DC SuperHero Girls Batgirl Wonder Woman


 Also, I finally received my Middle School Moguls. I actually only purchased Jada, but the owners on the company sent me the other three girls for free, isn't that great? I have a review planned for them. 

Middle School Moguls iBesties

 I managed to get aswell some fashionistas with clothes.

Barbie Fashionistas

 And finally, I found Project MC2 dolls on stores! Yes, it's the first wave, but you know, this is Spain and we get dolls a hundred years later. 

Project MC2 McKeyla McAlister Volcano

 Also, Mr. Monster and I have started collecting Funko figurines. I got this two as a Christmas present.

Funko Rock Candy Barbie 1959 Batgirl

 And this are his Funko Pop. Both C-3PO and Daredevil were my Christmas present for him.  


Funko Pop C-3PO Daredevil Bobba Fett

When I was busy studying, I think I missed a few dolly news. Have they released a basic Katana on the DC Super Hero Girls line? Have they finally released Frost? I also saw the Monster High doll packs that include the ghoul's little siblings, but I wasn't super thrilled about them.

So what do you guys have been up to during this months? Anything that I've missed?

M.C.




Comments

  1. Those are some great additions to your collection. I've not seen the Moguls before. They look really interesting. How tall are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Muff! I haven't measured them exactly, but they seem to be 10-12 inches. The Moguls are a brand new line that I patronized on Kickstarter about a year ago and they just came out a few months ago. They are sold online on their website and on selected Target stores. Go and check their website for more info: http://www.middleschoolmoguls.com/

      Delete
  2. So nice of them to send you 3 extra dolls! We haven't had many doll news, except Tonner closing shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were very kind indeed. I didn't hear that about Tonner! Do you know why?

      Delete
    2. He just sprung it upon us towards the end of December with no real explanation. Some blogs (nobody in particular comes to mind) have quoted his announcement. To say everyone was shocked is an understatement.

      Delete
    3. That's extrange. I'll google it later on to see if I can find some info

      Delete
  3. My niece has that Wonder Woman doll, and she also dressed as Wonder Woman for Halloween.

    Those Project MC2 dolls are cute. I've managed to keep from buying them, though, since I have several dolls that are similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb! The Project MC2 look a little bit like the Liv dolls, but I don't have any of those. I also like the fashions. Your niece seems to be a Wonder Woman fan!

      Delete
    2. I have one Liv doll, and might pick up one or two more. I also have a couple of Star Darlings, which aren't *exactly* much like the MC2 dolls, except for inset eyes and cute fashions. But they fill that space that I might have put MC2 dolls into.

      Delete
    3. I guess space is limited and we have to get selective at some point, if not dolls will take over the whole house!

      Delete
  4. The Funko Batgirl is adorable!! I also really like the fashionista #34 fashion pack doll as well. I still haven't seen in her stores around here! Glad to see you are back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Farrah Lily! Thanks, I'm glad to be back! The clothes of this fashionista look quite cheap in person, but she's beautiful.

      Delete
  5. Some really cute additions. I have never seen those "Middle School Moguls" dolls either. Nice that they sent you all of them for the price of one! I have take quite a few photos and am working on editing to get some posts done. I will also be announcing my next blog giveaway soon, so be sure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis! In my Jada review I've explained why they sent me the other 3. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

Doll review: Barbie Looks model 12 (curvy)

How to make a doll TV that "works"