Video tutorial: Blue Harbor board and batten wall

Hello again doll friends! I can't believe I've managed to find time to post twice in a month, even if this is a short post. 



As I mentioned on my Board and Batten tutorial, I wanted to make at least two more walls with that same design. Since I had already done this for the blog, I thought it would be a good idea to make a video for my YouTube channel, which hasn't been updated in over a year. 

The footage isn't great, but I hope it's helpful. It is quite hard to film while working on a larger project like this. Smaller projects like the miniature paintings were so much easier! Mr. Monster did help me a bit this time around, so I could get a better angle. 

I painted this wall in the color Blue Harbor by Americana Acrylics. I personally love the color blue, even though it's not super trendy right now. I don't know about you, but I feel like the combination of the board and batten + the color gives the wall a coastal vibe. Let me know what you think. 


I would like to give more love to my YouTube channel and make some tutorials there. It won't take away from the blog, if anything add more to it, because I'll have two ways to show how I built something. I don't have a great equipment, but I've been looking at a rather inexpensive tripod that allows you to film from above, so I would like to give that a go. 

In the meantime, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel, like the video and leave a comment. If you could share it it would be very helpful too.

I don't have anything planned for my next post, but I'm thinking of starting a sewing project. It's been a while since I last sewed anything and my dolls need to expand their wardrobes.

I hope you're all doing well, and I'll see you very soon.


Monster Crafts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

The return of Monster High

How to make a doll TV that "works"